Importing music from your PC to iPhone is actually easier than most people think. So, whether you want to do it with or without iTunes, we’re here to give you the best methods to transfer music on multiple devices. Read on to know how to transfer music from your Windows PC to your iPhone.
Best Ways to Move Music from PC to iPhone
Before doing anything, make sure you’ve installed the latest version of iTunes on your computer. Also, you should update your iPhone drivers, in case your PC runs into some connectivity issues.
Transfer Music from Windows PC to iPhone with iTunes
The easiest way to transfer music from computer to iPhone is using iTunes. Plus, this method can even move the music that is not in the iTunes library.
Here is how to transfer music from Windows to iPhone using iTunes:
- Connect your device to the computer. Then, open iTunes on your PC.
- If the songs are already in the music library in iTunes, move to the next step. If not, at the top-left corner of the iTunes window, click File > Add File to Library to add music to iTunes.
- Click on your iPhone icon and choose the “Music” option.
- Then, select “Sync Music“.
- In the popup window, choose “Remove and Sync“.
- Choose the songs you want to transfer and click on “Apply”.
- Choose “Sync“.
- After finishing syncing your music, go to “Songs” on your iPhone and you should see your newly-transferred playlist.
Move Music from Computer to iPhone with Cloud Services
Another popular way to transfer music from Windows PC to your iPhone is by using cloud services like Dropbox. With this cloud storage service, you can store all of your files, including music, and access them across all devices. However, in order to move music on your computer to the iPhone, you need to make sure:
- Using the same account on the PC and iPhone.
- Having stable and reliable network connection.
- The music files don’t exceed the storage limit of your account.
Follow the below steps to transfer songs from PC to iPhone via Dropbox:
- Sign in with the same Dropbox account on your devices.
- Open the app and click on “Upload files” to upload the songs you want to transfer.
- If you don’t have Dropbox on your PC, go to its home page and upload your music here.
- Next, wait for Dropbox to sync music across your devices.
- When it’s done, go to the Dropbox app on your iPhone to see the synced songs from your Windows computer.
- Now, choose the songs and download them to the internal storage on your iPhone.
There you have it! Although there are a few third-party apps that can help you do the trick, the above methods are the best ways to transfer music from Windows PC to iPhone.
Got any questions? Let us know if you have any questions in the comments!