We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by email: email@example.com
When contacting us, please remember to quote your name and contact details.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
The personal data we collect about you
When you visit Mac Expert Guide we may collect the following personal data about you:
- your email address and name (if you subscribe to our newsletter);
- your communication preferences;
- your browsing and online activities;
- anonymous tracking information for the purpose of analytics;
We may also collect some or all of the above personal data about you when you access and browse this Website or any third party microsite (as described below), including when you sign up to receive Mac Expert Guide email newsletters. We may also collect some or all of this personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us.
How we may store and use your information
Mac Expert Guide (and third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and process your personal data:
- to make this Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
- with your agreement, to contact you (by e-mail) about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you and for customer satisfaction and market research purposes;
- to provide our goods and services to you and for associate purposes, including verifying your identity;
- for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes; and
- for any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
In addition, we may collect anonymised details about visitors to our Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details that we collect for these purposes.
In the event that a third party acquires all or part of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal data to that third party in connection with the acquisition. Furthermore, we reserve the right to disclose your personal data to third parties as part of any business or asset sale carried out because Mac Expert Guide has gone into insolvency or any similar situation, but only where lawful and compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998. We may also disclose your personal data where necessary to comply with applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
E-mail newsletter preferences and text alerts
We provide you with the ability to control whether or not to receive e-mail newsletters, or to change the types of e-mail newsletters you receive, through our newsletter preference centre which is accessible by clicking here.
Personalised banner and text advertising
What are cookies?
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Notify your site visitors of the third-party vendors and ad networks serving ads on your site.
- Provide links to the appropriate vendor and ad network websites.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from macexpertguide.com asking you to do so, please delete it and do not respond.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time;
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details specified above. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications that we send you, you can most easily do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter we have sent to you or, alternatively, by visiting our e-mail newsletter preference centre.
Third party sites
Summary of Requests
If you’d like to see a summary of the requests to know user information, requests to delete user information and requests to opt-out of ccpa compliance that this business has received: