Whether it’s a retail store, restaurant, market, or other location, Apple Pay can be used pretty much everywhere in the US and abroad. And, you can use this payment to purchase anything, from clothes to groceries and vending machine snacks. Therefore, it’s necessary to ensure that the cards in your Wallet are always up to date with the correct address information. Here is how to change your billing and shipping address on iPhone.
How to Change Shipping Address for Apple Pay Transactions
Remember that this method can only be done in the Settings app. Here is how to do it:
- Open Setting
- Scroll down and tap on Wallet & Apple Pay
- Next, choose “Shipping Address” to see your current shipping address
Now, follow one of these options to change your shipping address:
Select a New Shipping Address
After opening “Shipping Address“, you’ll see a list all of the addresses you have listed in Contacts here. So, you can just select one of those and hit “Back” to finish. Or, if you need to add a new address or edit an existing one, follow the steps below!
Add a New Shipping Address
Here is how to add a new address:
- Choose “Enter New Shipping Address”
- Type the address into the search box at the top
- Choose your location when it appears
- Then, tap “Back” to finish.
Note: If you can’t find the address via search, choose the “Enter Address Manually” option. Here, you’ll need to enter your receiving name, street address, city, state, zip code, and country.
After that, make sure everything is correct before tapping “Done“. Finally, the new address you just entered will show up and be selected for Apple Pay.
Edit an Existing Shipping Address
In case you no longer use any of the addresses on the “Shipping Address” page, follow these steps to edit one.
- Tap “Edit” in the top right.
- then tap on an address.
- Choose “Change Address” or “Cancel“, if you see a warning about changing personal information appears.
- Enter the new address details.
- Tap “Done”
- Make sure it’s selected in the list, then hit the Back button to finish.
How to Change Your Billing Address for Apple Pay Transactions
There are 2 ways you can update your billing address, which is via Settings or Wallet app. However, we are going for the easiest way in this guide.
Update Your Billing Address in Settings
- Open Settings
- Tap on Wallet & Apple Pay
- Select the card you want to change
- Next, tap on the options under the “Billing Address” to select, add, or edit one.
- Then, hit the Back button to save
- If you need to add one, choose “Enter New Billing Address”
- Fill in new information, and tap “Done” to finish.
In addition, you can also choose “Edit” in the top-right of the “Billing Address” page to change your bill address.
If you have any questions about how to change billing and shipping address on iPhone, just let us know in the comments!