Wondering how to stream video or mirror your iPhone 12 display to Windows or Mac for educational or meeting purposes using AirPlay? There is a third-party app called 5KPlayer that not only helps you do the trick but also offers high-resolution mirroring as well as screen recording and other functions. Read on to know how to AirPlay iPhone 12 to Mac and Windows PC with High Resolution using 5KPlayer.
What is 5KPlayer?
5KPlayer is an ultimate all-in-one video player for both PC and Mac. What makes this app so special is its support for high-resolution mirroring. Let’s see what you can get from the 5KPlayer:
- Built-in AirPlay to mirror your iPhone to PC or Mac
- Media Player with all format support
- Video Editing
- Live Radio support
- Playlist support
- Video downloader from more than 300 websites
- DLNA Wireless Streaming
- Video to audio converter
How to AirPlay iPhone 12 to Mac and Windows Pc with 5KPlayer
5KPlayer is a free app that unlocks more possibilities to use with AirPlay on your computer. In fact, you can quickly mirror your iPhone 12’s display to PC or Mac in high-resolution. Follow the steps below to use 5KPlayer AirPlay:
- Download and install 5KPlayer on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Open the app and choose the AirPlay option.
- Then, turn on the AirPlay. Also, make sure the status is now running.
- Next, move to your iPhone and open Control Center.
- Choose Screen Mirroring and a popup should show up with the 5KPlayer option in it.
- Tap on the 5KPlayer to mirror the iPhone 12 display to your Windows PC and Mac.
Note: Make sure all of your devices are connected to the same network.
Now, you can record or stream everything that’s happening on your iPhone 12 screen and save it for later use. Moreover, the 5KPlayer also contains the DLNA feature that lets you share music and video files between your devices.
Other Features of 5KPlayer
In its latest version 6.4, the 5KPlayer has improved the display resolution (720 HD, 1080 HD, and 4K) of screen mirroring. So, users can select change display resolution according to their network speed.
5KPlayer supports almost all video formats including MP4, MTS, MKV, VR 360º, H.265/264, AV1, and VP9. So, you don’t need to download a separate video player to run videos on your computer anymore.
With 5KPlayer, educators and presenters can use it to stream videos, images from their iPhone to desktop with ease. Plus, it’s also useful for meeting, gaming, and entertainment purposes. With a single software, you can replace many small utility apps on your PC or Mac.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments!