Q. My iPhone 6 Wont Turn On…
A. If your iPhone 6 wont turn on, don’t worry, you can follow these steps to try and get it working again!
Steps to Fix your iPhone 6 That Wont Turn On
- Make Sure the Battery is Charged. Try Plugging your iPhone 6 into a computer, or a wall outlet charger to charge the battery. If the battery was completely flat, the iPhone 6 would turn on with a black screen and the charging symbol. After the battery has started charging and has a couple % of battery life, you should get your Lock/Home screen.
- If you suspect the battery is flat, but it won’t charge, try cleaning the charging port.
- Plug into your Mac/PC and try a Software Restore/Reset.
Try a Hard Reset
None of the above working? A hard reset may do the trick to revive your iPhone 6 that won’t turn on. Follow these steps:
- Press and hold the Home button (big circular button) and the Sleep/Wake button (on the side of your iPhone 6) simultaneously.
- Hold both buttons until the iPhone powers off and begins to restart.
- Let go when you see the silver Apple logo appear on screen. You’ve just performed a Hard Reset!
Was this article helpful?